HCi continually updates Insurelink as a result of information gathered through Broker feedback, market research and referrals. We appreciate your suggestions on enhancements to our platform, please provide your feedback.
These changes will apply on Insurelink to all new business transacted and incepting from 30 August 2019 and renewals incepting from 5 October 2019.
We are continuing to expand our risk appetite, with 100's of brand new and eligible occupations.
- Around 150 brand new occupations have been added to our occupation list ensuring our list remains modern and relevant to changing economic and occupational trends (i.e. 3D printing industry, various kiosk occupations, pet industry, food delivery/people transport etc)
- Approx. 300 occupations that are currently a decline for all sections/Non Property Owner Liability have now been opened up either for all sections or all except Non Property Owner Liability (predominantly Manufacturing occupations but also some Trade Contractors, Wholesalers & smaller Clubs)
Our occupation list is more relevant
- 300 redundant occupations have been removed from the list or consolidated ensuring the list remains succinct and appropriate
Our descriptions are clearer and more consolidated, with 850+ descriptions updated
- Approx. 850 occupations have had updates to their descriptions to provide further clarity and reduce the need for additional questions
- Our occupation search function is now keyword rich, making it easier for you to find the correct occupation.
What you need to do
- Check that the occupation on the renewal is still valid and correct as the description may have changed to provide clarity.
- Some auto attaching endorsement wordings may have been updated or added, and these need to be reviewed at renewal time to confirm they are appropriate for your client.
- Over 500 new occupations added
- Significantly reduced (by around 20%) our question set
- Increased our acceptability of all sections including hundreds of occupations in our Manufacturing category
- Reduced average number of remaining questions
Other updates in 2018
- Address Validation added with manual override
- Link to relevant Policy Wording direct from Insurelink
- Updated descriptions