Making emergency repairs more straightforward
Our emergency repair service means that you are able to appoint our approved service provider directly when emergency repairs are required before the claim is registered.
We have teamed with Emergency Trades Services (ETS) to provide this service. It means you are dealing with one contact who is experienced in providing emergency make-safe repairs.
The service is accessible 24/7.
Did you know...
- You can directly appoint ETS to undertake emergency repairs to prevent further damage and mitigate the loss
- ETS will contact the insured within 30 minutes of receiving your call*
- ETS will appoint a contractor within 30 minutes of the contact with the insured*
- A repairer will attend the insured location within 2 hours of being appointed unless otherwise agreed with the insured*
- This service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and nationwide.
How the process works
In the event of an EMERGENCY claim:
- Call ETS on 1300 755 455.
- Mention that you have a policy with HCi and provide:
- the policy number
- loss address
- details of the incident
- Report the claim to HCi via email or our online claims notification form. Please make note that you have appointed ETS directly.
The HCi Claims team will then work with ETS and undertake any further action as required.
Note: this service is intended for emergency repairs only at the time of a claim.
*Timeframes may vary during significant weather and catastrophic events.