HCi is committed to managing our response in line with Government advice, our own Business Continuity Plans and emerging best practice as the situation unfolds. Our commitment is to the safety of our people, stability of our partners, and promoting resilience in the greater community - which means ensuring our business is equipped to continue processing and paying claims so that your clients can get back to their lives.
What we're doing
- The HCi team is reviewing our existing Business Continuity Plan to ensure detailed plans are established to specifically address the unique characteristics of COVID-19. This includes an assessment of off-site working capability and setting up technology and equipment so that we can continue to provide service in critical areas.
- We are engaging with our people to monitor all travel and cancelling non-essential business trips.
- We are working with leaders across our business to monitor symptoms and enacting self-quarantine measures.
- We are engaging with our partners and external parties to redirect meetings to secure tele/video conference systems.
- Temporary ban on attendance at external events.
What we're asking of you
For the next few months you will see less of us physically, however we are committed to continuing to deliver a high quality service to you via other means. As a result please limit any requests for non-essential in-person meetings. Our people are eager to serve and may feel obliged.
Please contact us if you wish to visit the office so that we can advise you what is possible, particularly if you have travelled overseas within the last 14 days.
We appreciate that some of these steps may inconvenience you and we apologise for that in advance. The situation is changing daily and we are very aware that containment will require the concerted efforts of governments, corporates and individuals. We've committed to a cautious approach given the unprecedented summer we've had and how much your clients rely on our products.
We will be continuously monitoring the situation as it unfolds and will keep you updated should our approach change.
For any questions or concerns, please reach out to your Account Manager.