Powering Business Success
Hollard Commercial Insurance (HCi) is Hollard's wholly owned commercial insurance business. We specialise in business insurance products designed to protect everyday risks for Small to Medium Australian businesses via insurance intermediaries.
Download the HCi Fact Sheet
What we offer
- Specialist provider of SME insurance solutions delivered through a wide distribution network of over 500 brokerages nationally
- Products delivered via easily accessible and low referral electronic platforms in order to maximise business efficiencies for our intermediaries
- A friendly claims service that is highly rated in satisfaction surveys and independent industry ratings
- Local, Australian based underwriting and claims teams to enable quick responses
- Advanced pricing model that responds quickly to changes in the market ensuring we remain competitive
- Policies underwritten by Hollard, rated A- (Excellent)*
Hollard is an APRA regulated insurance company with a strong credit rating of A- from AM Best*.
It is a privately owned business, established in Australia in 1999. It works with such brands as Woolworths, Real Insurance and RSPCA Pet Insurance to offer insurance products ranging from pet insurance to home insurance to Australian consumers. Its CEO, Richard Enthoven, was the President of the Insurance Council of Australia in 2019.
How are we different
- We are an intermediary focused insurance brand.
- As a privately owned business we are not bound by short term shareholder returns enabling us to commit to lasting relationships and take a long term view.
- Our flat structure enables streamlined and collaborative decision making which allows us to be nimble and responsive.
- We believe that our success and growth is inherently linked to that of our partners and we look for ways to build our business together.
- We are committed to empowering our teams to support our partners and their clients.
HCi is committed to conducting its business ethically and lawfully and working with suppliers and partners who align with our values of corporate social responsibility, environmental responsibility, workplace safety and staff inclusion and diversity. We expect our suppliers to operate in accordance with all applicable laws including laws prohibiting human slavery and slavery like practices, human trafficking and child labour.
HCi has a whistle-blower policy and an external hotline for employees, customers and suppliers to use to report concerns of unethical or illegal behaviour.
Make a disclosure to Stopline.