Powering Business Success
Hollard Commercial Insurance (HCi) is Hollard's wholly owned commercial insurance business. We specialise in business insurance products designed to protect everyday risks for Small to Medium Australian businesses via insurance intermediaries.
What we offer
- Specialist provider of SME insurance solutions delivered through a wide distribution network of over 500 brokerages nationally
- Products delivered via easily accessible and low referral electronic platforms in order to maximise business efficiencies for our intermediaries
- A friendly claims service that is highly rated in satisfaction surveys and independent industry ratings
- In-house, Australian based underwriting and claims teams to enable quick responses
- Advanced pricing model that responds quickly to changes in the market ensuring we remain competitive
- Policies underwritten by Hollard, rated A- (Excellent)*
Hollard is an APRA regulated insurance company with a strong credit rating of A- from AM Best*.
It is a privately owned business, established in Australia in 1999. It works with such brands as Woolworths, Real Insurance and RSPCA Pet Insurance to offer insurance products ranging from pet insurance to home insurance to Australian consumers. Its CEO, Richard Enthoven, is the current President of the Insurance Council of Australia.
How are we different
- We are an intermediary focused insurance brand.
- As a privately owned business we are not bound by short term shareholder returns enabling us to commit to lasting relationships and take a long term view resulting in more consistent and positive outcomes for customers.
- Our flat structure enables streamlined and collaborative decision making which allows us to be nimble and responsive to the needs of our customers.
- We believe that our success and growth is inherently linked to that of our partners and we look for ways to build our business together.
- We are committed to empowering our teams to support our partners and their clients by being accessible and straightforward.